Saturday, June 13

Bikers in Kittanning

It's apparently not just a tradition from Daytona beach to have bikers gathering. On the week-end, it is already pretty obvious that they are more numerous on the road. When I stopped for lunch in this lost Deli next to Burnside, I already came across with some of them.



The street along the river of Kittanning was closed for their gathering: Harley's mostly but not only. It's a whole business in this little and quiet city, 40 miles north from Pittsburg, PA.: some are trying to sell their bike; you can buy accessories, t-shirts, food, beer and get tatooed on the spot.



As a biker myself, I still notice that the profile of the biker is very different whether the bike has an engine or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message and don't forget to leave a clue so I know who you are... :-)