Monday, June 8

Take a last look at the wild side

With a bike, a trailer and its cargo, crossing the Hudson river towards New Jersey can be a bit of a challenge. Subway? Bridge? After a last cup of coffee with Rachel at her home,
- Bye bye
- Have a safe trip
- Meet me in San Francisco with Angela...
I have chosen to head to 39th street where boats can take you across to New Jersey. Many people use it every day to come and work in Manhattan.



The lady drives pretty fast down the Hudson towards Paulus Hook, nearby Liberty State Park. On the New Jersey bank, this park offers a nice view on Elis Island, the Statue of Liberty and on the other side: the financial district of Manahattan.



I am ready to take the road. I am going west.

More info:
* Ellis Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message and don't forget to leave a clue so I know who you are... :-)